Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm F0.95
NOKTON 42.5mm (equiv. 85mm in full frame format) at F0.95!! is now available, from Voigtlander, exculsively for Micro Four Thirds systems.
Nokton F0.95 42.5mm is medium telephoto lens exclusive for Micro Four Thirds mount. The angle of view 30.5° is equivalent to 85mm (Crop factor : x2). We achieve amazing high speed of F0.95 at wide open as a well know focal length of portrait lens. Compared with siblighs 17.5mm and 25mm, its longer focal length 42.5mm helps you to produce more Bokeh effect.
■ Exclusive for Micro Four Thirds Mount
■ 11 elements in 8 groups with Super High Refractive element.
■ Newly adopted Selective Aperture Control System
■ Full Metal Barrel with high toughness and durability
■ Manual Focus for Smoothly and Perfectly focusing
■ 10 aperture blades brings you a beautiful Bokeh
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- One (1) year limited warranty by Photo & Consumer Products (M) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia only.
- This Warranty is valid only for the Voigtlander products which are purchased at official shop in Malaysia only.
- Kindly handle the delivery charges by user, in the event where the defective product(s) to be send over via postage from user, to the respective Voigtlander dealer’s store, or direct to Voigtlander Distributor Malaysia.
- Kindly present the Warranty Card for service and repair purposes. If failed to do so, there will be charges for repair cost and postage although the respective product(s) under warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover non-manufacturing problems, in case of causes of defects as describe below:
- Damage caused by misused, accident, careless handling
- Damage caused by Water, Fungus, Sand, Mud or other foreign substance(s)
- Damage caused by tampering, repaid, alteration or attempt to repair by any other unauthorized repair service or individual.
- Under non-appropriate way of Storage or Maintenance.
- This Warranty shall be invalid if there are any alterations of “Date of Purchase”.
- This Warranty shall not apply to the damages or defects, which caused by Battery, Case, Strap or Lens Cap.
- This Warranty does not cover for loss of film, inconvenience, other expenses and incidental, or consequential damages.
- Kindly confirm the given details from user and dealer is appropriate, and there will be no RE-ISSUE of Warranty Card if is damage or lost.
- To ensure Validity of Warranty, please make sure that the Dealer stamps this card at the time of purchase. Alternatively, kindly attach your proof of purchase, i.e. Receipt.
Once payment is confirm at our side, all products will be packaged and ship via local shipping provider. We will update the shipping details to customers accordingly.