Voigtlander 10mm F5.6 Heliar Hyper Wide
The 10 mm / 1: 5.6 Hyper Wide Heliar for full-frame cameras with e-bayonet
covers an angle of view of fabulous 130 degrees and still remains
almost distortion free. It delivers crisp image results right down to
the corners and shows up even with completely closed aperture of F22
not prone to diffraction effects.
The 375 gram lightweight lens uses a noble metal tube
13 lenses are used in 10 groups, the near limit is 30 cm.
Ten aperture blades provide a circular opening and a very harmonious blur.
Especially recommended for videographers: The Hyper Wide Heliar offers a selective iris control system, with which the opening can be adjusted continuously on request. This makes the fade-in or fade-out when turning particularly quiet and flowing.
Focal Length 10 mm Aperture Ratio 1:5,6 Minimum Aperture F 22 Klick Stop 1/2 Lens Construction 13 elements in 10 groups Angle of View 130° Aperture Blades 10 Minimum Focus 0,5 m Maximum Diameter 67,8 mm Length 58,7 mm Mount M-bayonet (VM) Weight 312 g Filter Size n/a Color black Others Lens hood (non-detachable), Pressure fit cap, rangefinder coupling not possible
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- One (1) year limited warranty by Photo & Consumer Products (M) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia only.
- This Warranty is valid only for the Voigtlander products which are purchased at official shop in Malaysia only.
- Kindly handle the delivery charges by user, in the event where the defective product(s) to be send over via postage from user, to the respective Voigtlander dealer’s store, or direct to Voigtlander Distributor Malaysia.
- Kindly present the Warranty Card for service and repair purposes. If failed to do so, there will be charges for repair cost and postage although the respective product(s) under warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover non-manufacturing problems, in case of causes of defects as describe below:
- Damage caused by misused, accident, careless handling
- Damage caused by Water, Fungus, Sand, Mud or other foreign substance(s)
- Damage caused by tampering, repaid, alteration or attempt to repair by any other unauthorized repair service or individual.
- Under non-appropriate way of Storage or Maintenance.
- This Warranty shall be invalid if there are any alterations of “Date of Purchase”.
- This Warranty shall not apply to the damages or defects, which caused by Battery, Case, Strap or Lens Cap.
- This Warranty does not cover for loss of film, inconvenience, other expenses and incidental, or consequential damages.
- Kindly confirm the given details from user and dealer is appropriate, and there will be no RE-ISSUE of Warranty Card if is damage or lost.
- To ensure Validity of Warranty, please make sure that the Dealer stamps this card at the time of purchase. Alternatively, kindly attach your proof of purchase, i.e. Receipt.
Once payment is confirm at our side, all products will be packaged and ship via local shipping provider. We will update the shipping details to customers accordingly.